VI International Scientific and Practical Conference «Information Technologies and Law (Legal Informatization - 2018)»
The National Center of Legal Information of the Republic of Belarus (NCLI) and the UNESCO Chair in Information Technologies and Law of the NCLI
the Supreme Court of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus, the Belarusian Republican Bar Association, the Notary Chamber of Belarus, the National Library of Belarus
inform on holding of the
VI International Scientific and Practical Conference
«Information Technologies and Law (Legal Informatization - 2018)»
17 May, 2018
the National Library of Belarus
The representatives of the state bodies and organizations of the Republic of Belarus and foreign countries, international organizations, public associations, researchers, teaching staff of educational institutions, post-graduate students, specialists in the sphere of informatization are invited to participate in the Conference.
It is planned to hold a plenary meeting and to work in sections on the following directions during the Conference:
Section 1. Legal informatization and electronic state: current situation and prospects for development
- e-state: legal aspects of formation and development;
- systematization of legislation, formation of the state registries (registers) of legal information, electronic official publication of legal acts;
- information and legal resources: role and significance for a legal system of a state, issues of forming and use;
- use of ICT for automation of preparation, collection, juridical examination, processing and systematization of legal information;
- organizational and legal aspects of dissemination (providing) and protection of legal information;
- use of modern ICT in legal education, increasing of semantic availability of legislation and the order of its enforcement.
Section 2. Topical issues of development of informatization of justice and judicial decisions enforcement
- current state of informatization of judicial system and ensuring of execution documents enforcement;
- activity of judicial authorities in forming of the national unified information and legal space;
- legal regulation of information relations and electronic communication in the judicial sphere;
- forming and use of information resources within the unified information infrastructure of courts, automation of activities on administration of justice and execution documents enforcement;
- role of ICT in increasing openness of legal proceedings, execution documents enforcement.
Section 3. Informatization of lawyer and notary activity: current situation and prospects for development
- informatization of advocacy and notary bodies as a basis of improvement of their activity in conditions of forming of electronic state;
- directions of improvement of information and legal support of lawyer and notary activities;
- use of ICT in lawyer and notary activities;
- virtual legal advice and other services of providing distance legal assistance in electronic environment as a factor of increasing attractiveness of notary and advocacy for citizens.
Section 4. Topical issues of development of the centers of access to legislation at the current stage
- role of the centers of access to legislation in formation of legal awareness and legal culture of citizens;
- organizational and legal aspects of creation and development of the public centers of legal information and the centers of standard legal information;
- methodical support of the activity of the public centers of legal information on forming of information and legal culture of citizens;
- prospects of further development of the centers of access to legislation and increasing efficiency of their activity.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
It is necessary to complete online-registration at www.konferencii.ru before April 17, 2018 to participate in the Conference.
Organizational fees for participation in the Conference and publication in the collection of materials are not charged.
Travel, accommodation and meals are paid by the participants themselves.
Original works of scientific and applied significance are accepted. On the results of the Conference the collection of reports will be published. For publication in the collection it is necessary to conclude the author agreement.
The organizational committee reserves the right to select submitted reports with their subsequent editing. The rejected materials will not be returned to the authors. Materials which do not correspond to the subject, requirements to the form of the reports or were submitted after the deadline will not be considered and will not be returned.
Working languages of the Conference: Belarusian, Russian, English.
PROCEDURE FOR MATERIALS SUBMITTING
It is necessary to send or submit personally the following materials to the organizational committee of the Conference before April 17, 2018:
- file with the text of a report (.doc) prepared according to the requirements (PDF) following the sample (.doc) by e-mail to the address: email@example.com with confirmation of delivery;
- manuscript of a report and also the author agreement (PDF) in two copies signed by the author to the address: Berson Str. 1a, office 606, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Ms. Irina Chuprakova, Deputy Head of the Department – Head of the Division of Scientific and Methodical Support of Legal Informatization of the Legal Informatization Department of the NCLI;
Ms. Svetlana Vashkevich, Junior Researcher of the Division of Scientific and Methodical Support of Legal Informatization of the Legal Informatization Department of the NCLI.
Contact phones: +375 17 279 99 41, +375 17 279 99 48, +375 29 323 02 40,
+375 44 536 57 40.
Address of the NCLI: Berson Str. 1a, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Requirements for the materials submitted for publication in the collection of reports of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference
«Information Technologies and Law
(Legal Informatization - 2018)»
The volume of the report – up to 5 pages of A4 format.
Design rules: file type – Microsoft Word, all fields – 20 mm, Times New Roman 14 pt., single line spacing. Drawings are used in the format JPG, PNG, BMP. The use of footnotes is not allowed.
The report should contain the following elements:
Name of the author (authors) with indication of position, place of work, academic degree and (or) title. The data for each author is specified from a new line;
Annotation – no more than 5 lines (size 12 pt., Italics);
The list of quoted sources (the recommended number of references is no more than 10). References to sources are numbered in the text according to the citation order and are indicated inside the square brackets (for example, , ).